Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stealing Beauty...



Beautifully filmed art house film. The year was 1996 and when I saw this film I fell in love with locations/sets used in movies. The scenery took my breath away as well as the honesty of wanting to lose your virginity. At that time, it was something I had only heard about because all of my friends were talking about it. Later in life of course, I learned about how complicated things get after sex and the bridge you cross from being a teenager to womanhood during that time.



The Tuscan sun, fields of flowers and old world design had me wanting for more.

Currently it is for rent as a bed and breakfast and It's definitely on my to go list!







2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

whoa!!!! it's for rent? beautiful! I didn't realize you lived in Telluride - lucky you!!!!!!!!!

SitDownKaren said...

Yes but, you've got beautiful weather! Trade ya!